Another form of new technology which while fun to play with, I don't think I personally would use much. Imanaged to add my own 'Favourites' page but it took me awhile to figure it out. The pages were interesting to read but if I was searching the net I would not look to a wiki to find a reputable source of info. Sure if I was using an official travel site, for example, some current comments or reviews would maybe have some influence on my choice but would not be the only reason I went there. Also while I might choose to look at the wikipedia site when I am trying to find a definition or a brief synopsis on something I would not be taking the entries as gospel and would focus my searching on sites that have reputable backing for their comments and enties.
I did find the Library Success site http://www.libsuccess.org/ that was mentioned on the task page quite informative
No comments:
Post a Comment